FBL Gyro iKon Settings

cml001

It's kind of a lame video.. But I thought I'd get some vet iKon users opinions.. Unfortunately the battery died and cut my video short. Anyhow... It's in the yard so I can't show it opened up.. But I think I'm good on the gyro gain.. Out in the open it's pretty smooth. No wag, bounce, or blow out. You can hear it working at fff tho.. But the AR7200 does the same so I assume that's normal to hear it work'n while pushing it. The autorotation bail out.. I have no experience with it, but it seems good.. What do u guys think? Should I increase the setting making it spool up faster or am I good where it's at? The video cut short on pitch pumps.. Want to see what u guys thought about my pitch comp setting. I'll shoot it again later to show u where it's at.. I think I've got it set to 10 or 15... Default was -10... I think... Have to double check..The tail still gives way about 2-3inches on a hard pitch pump.. Is that normal on a big bird?.. It's not like a blowout.. Just a torque thing I believe. So.. Gyro gain good? Autorotation bailout good?
Aug 17, 2014 - YouTube

Lee

Looks pretty solid to me Clay.
But you'll see better when you let the reigns off, if everything is dialled in.

Top Bottom