Other Ikon Set Up

Tony

Staff member
On that, I have no idea. I have never used auto level or rescue on these but was planning on playing with them on the Goblin. With that said though, I have my ikon plugged in (it's how I captured the screen shot above) and on menu 11 I was able to click both auto level and rescue boxes. But like you, I can't ONLY select rescue, I have to select both. Never noticed this before.

sneezy007

Interesting so they probably work together. I'm going to send an email to Ikon and ask. I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help Tony, you're a wealth of knowledge.
Dino

Tony

Staff member
If you have both checked, and you turn off auto level, it also turns off rescue. If you think about it, you would need auto level for rescue since it does flip the helicopter over into an upright orientation and adds collective. You definitely would want to be level before adding collective.

Tony

Staff member
I know it will be too late for you, but I do plan on doing all of this setup on video in detail with the Goblin. I really need to get this helicopter in the air lol.

sneezy007

Alright so I'm offically done. I have to tidy up the wires but that's about it.

Then it's onto Gaui #1, the parts have arrived and I have to reassemble it and put on another Ikon.

Tony

Staff member
Um..... 11 or so... I may have more, not sure lmao.

Hi, I'm Tony and I'm addicted to Rc Models....

:chuckles:

sneezy007

LOL....I had eight at one point. There's a guy in our heli club that has 34 helis. He said I'm like a bird, when I see something shinny I have to have it.

I also have a few quads as well.

Admiral

Can't wait to see how rescue goes on the Goblin, I have Auto Level and Rescue set up on my 450L & 500 but have never been game or had the reason to flip the switch.

Top Bottom