IKON - MSH - COMPASS TRACX - How to Make Bluetooth Module!

Lee

I just fixed my mother in laws ibook g4 after it sat dorment for 13 years wouldn't turn on. Fixed it in less then 5 minutes. ..lol I love my HP'S for 3 oldest is my desktop pavillion 750n 14 going on 15 still running strong. .

Can you fix my G4 Ibook Kyle? :D I think the mother board is shot. I just get the little folder pop up with the exclamation mark in it.

wolfman76

My lady says it sounds like the motherboard. .. hey get a new motherboard send it my way i will install it for you. .. lol

Tony

Staff member
Ken, the app is called "Brain / iKon / TracX", but you can find it by searching "MSH Brain". It will have a nucular logo with the word "Brain" in it.

Ken Jackson

Awesome got the app pulled my gyro to get the bluetooth plugged in. Android finds the device, the IKON software sees the device. when I connect the lights stop flashing and are solid on, the screen remains black. If I select Basic I get the opening screen but everything is dead and eventually within a minute the app quits and basically says it crashed. Sent feedback so hopefully I get an answer.

Anyone else using one of these have any ideals?

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

After my last flight I decided to set my modes from Normal,to sport to 3D. Going to reset them to sport, 3D then hard core 3D. Just got my android and thought this was the prefect test.

Ken Jackson

The power is right or it wouldn't connect, the only possibility is I crossed the Tx and Rx. Unlikely but possible, Lol

I'll get back to ya on that!

Ken

danhampson

Try a different android device if you have one my g Tab 2 (4.1) force closes but my s3 (4.3.1) works flawlessly.

Ken Jackson

Thanks Dan, I think I messed up the pin out Tx and RX. I didn't take it apart but I made a second one this morning and it works. The app did quit on me a couple times for no real reason. I was able to change my flight modes without getting out a laptop so mission accomplished. Might even fly today, hmmm sunny and 23 F

Ken

Top Bottom