FB Gyro Ikon Migrate to latest version on Dx9 Stage 5 doubt

totoheat

Hello

Trying to get back to Hobby, I have been coming in and out due to work reasons
Last week I migrate to latest version on the Ikon fbl since 2014 when I bought it and everything went ok some changes on values applied to new version but not much I only play around Wizard Menu but not the advanced menu just yet
While doing that on stage 7 for some reason screen collapse and no changes was allowed tried several times no luck so I decide reset to factory and start new model but I use same configuration of my Dx9 means no changes on Tx but in Ikon software i went true all stages again and bind went ok and the Heli works fine on bench but I have a doubt in regard to the Throttle calibration on Ikon stage 12

Before latest update my figures for stage 12 Throttle Out were1025 Min and 1951 Max ,at that time I went true process of calibration on Ikon following advice from Paul here at Forum and Heli flew well all time 2014

Originally Ikon old version was on Dx8 were I end with Tx Throttle values 128 up 129 down during ESC calibration at that time

Now stage 12 looks like attached picture ,I actually set main and tail gear ratio and change divisor value but I did not went true the process of Throttle calibration on Ikon but I did on stage 5 you can see now on stage 5 there is following values 1000 Min. and 2000 Max. values on it
Am quite confuse cause am not sure if I need to doit again BTW am not select Governor mode

I migrate to Dx9 after updated to newest version and copy all values to this new Tx
so I wonder if that’s fine if I don’t go true ESC Tx calibration on Dx9
I made a bench test and ESC sees Zero and arm tones as it should and rotor turns as well

Another doubt in regard to Ikon set process i have no Trims,Sub trim, DR Exp at all on Tx all,
Reverse stage on Tx I let Norm all servos and I do the reverse on the Ikon during Servo 90 as required in order to have Th an Cyclic in correct direction,is this correct way to set Servo reverse?

I do appreciate your help on this regard

Thanks
20161006_195133.jpg

20161006_195133.jpg

Top Bottom