FBL Gyro Ikon - How to set up banks/switch selection on DX8?

Dirk

I am confused at the moment. Which switch do I use to control my different banks, and how to assign a switch to this function?

Lee

Hi Dirk,
I have mine set to the Gear switch. This allows me two banks (I don't need three)
Go into Switch menu, set MIX to Aux2

I guess you got the software now as I see the website is back up.

pvolcko

I put mine on the gyro switch on my DX7s in order to get the three positions (very useful when trying out different settings and dialing things in on tail pre-comp, gov gains, agility settings, etc.). Assigned that switch to AUX channel and worked fine.

Lee

The reason I put it on the Gear switch was to have it as a sort of bailout switch. Apart from the TH Hold switch its the only other one i can use in an emergency :D But what ever switch you use, you need to set it to AUX2.

Dirk

Thanks Lee,

I just put it on the gear switch and will do a run just now.

Paul, your setup is also fine, but I don't want to smoke my 48 year old brain too much at the moment. LOL

Thanks for the input guys.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
With my Nitros I have it on the gyro switch. I fly normal mode with out gov on bank 3, bank 2 is for my 3D with GOV and of course bank 1 is my SL with GOV. On my electrics I use the gear switch with only two banks 3 and 1. Bank 3 with GOV for normal and Idle up, of course bank 1 is SL with GOV.

Top Bottom