FBL Gyro iKon Gov Cable

cml001

Hey guys, I need to connect the white signal wire from my CC Edge 120HV to the iKon. Seems like I heard there was an Align cable with the proper ends... Needing no modification to connect.. Plug & play.. Anyone have a part #? Can't seem to find it. Other suggestions welcome. Thanks guys!

cml001

Kool, need some explaining tho.. Coming from the ESC, 1 white wire... The ikon has 3.. The link u gave shows 3 as well.. What's suppose to go where?

Lee

You only need the one wire for the Gov to work on the Ikon.
I took a Spektrum Sat cable, cut it in half, and removed the two unwanted wires from it.
This gives you two for the price of one sat cable :)
Attached a female servo pin to the cut ends, which plugs straight into the white CC Aux wire.
I will put up some pics in a bit to show you.

cml001

That was my ?... Didn't ask it properly.. Pos & neg not required.. Got it. Thanks guys! A pic would be awesome Lee.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be inquiring more once I get flight packs about the iKon.. AR7200BX is the only fbl unit I've used to date... So this is a new adventure for me.

Lee

1)Strip out one wire from the cable
2)Take a female servo end and remove two wire. I removed the casing and was left with a single wire and pin
3)Removed white Aux wire from plug on ESC and attached the two wires covering with heat shrink tube
4)Single wire plugged into Ikon

Or if you haven't got any of these things spare, just buy the MSH Gov cable :)

000_0005.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0003.jpg

000_0001.jpg

000_0002.jpg

Last edited:

cml001

So basically I just run the white ESC signal wire into the signal port of the gov slot on the iKon... Using a jst connector that fits that port!?!?

Top Bottom