FBL Gyro Ikon BT Module discrepancy

totoheat

Hello

Last year I install Ikon in my Trex 550 DFC PRO and all working good then I decide to get BT module and using my Samsung tablet I notice the very frist time that data on my Laptop was reading different from table
I mean values I set in my laptop were different in Table
has any one experience this issue?

this happen to me last year so I did not upgrade since then due to being busy at work not having chance to fly

Thanks for all help

Tony

Staff member
I have not seen this issue, but some of hte cheap modules have had some issues. I know the ones that you can buy that have the harness already with it for the ikon work fine. That is what I'm using on my 600 Nitro. But in my case, I have not seen any issues. I will try it with this other "cheap" module I have when I put it on my new bird.

totoheat

Tony

You know I bouth this module on Helidirect whare I bouth the Ikon just a few months before

I forgot to mention if you remember when Corrado the man behind Ikon left the company I decide not to update my Ikon until things get calm and the guy who take his place get up to date at the time then I have to stop all my hobby due to work

am getting back and next week am going to remove dust from my Trex and start again they may cure this bug on BT module

I read that there is a new feature on Brian they call it Recover not self leveling my doubt is if this feature also is on the Ikon it may be a dumb question but I don't understand if they related some how cause they are very similar in menu and stuff and when some people mention them on forum they said Ikon/Brain

am sure I would be asking questions as when first time I install Ikon on my Bird I was using Dx8 now I have Dx9 so am not sure how different program this Tx would be
I had installed my 2 Profile planes already Gasser and Nitro with you all help so I will get it done

Thanks

Top Bottom