General iKon bluetooth discrepancy values

totoheat

Hello Guys

Long time out of forum due to work but am trying to get back

I just receive mi Crius Bluetooth device and bound it with Phone all went ok but soon I open the software I found that values at my previous configuration were different than ones showed on my phone

I adjust Expos to 0 on my laptop and quit software remove usb turn all off then I proceed install Crius on iKON and turn heli on then i bound Crius with my phone an open the software and I found that values of Expos remain as if no change was made

I proceed to adjust in the phone to match with values on my laptop and all went ok i close software and run it again on the phone and now they match

but i keep checking on basic menu and found that in window 4 happen a similar thing as slides show maxim and minimum values different then my laptop

i did not touch the radio to match values with software true the Crius but it seems very rare this happening as i understand that Crius should read the same values from last configuration done

Is any body that has experienced this same issues??? :thinking:

all help very much appreciated

Tony

Staff member
I will have to do some checking and get back to you. Hopefully someone will chime in before I do since it's going to be the weekend before I can do any checking.

Top Bottom