ESC ice120hv

jrbrandon

hi, I want to program this esc and the question I have is do I need 12s to do the setup or can I do it with a single battery and set it for 12s. any help would be grateful . thank you.

murankar

Staff member
As long as your power input meets the required input level it will be fine. The ESC normally has a power input range that it can handle. For instance my castle Phoenix 50 amp can go from 2s to 8s ( if I remember correctly). So in your case just use what you have for setup purposes. Your ESC does not care as long as you stay with in your power input range.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

jrbrandon

hi, thank you for your reply. plan on using a 5000 6 cell battery for set up. hoping that's good enough for set up. again thank you for your reply

murankar

Staff member
the MAH is not the concern really its the cell count. As long as the esc can handle 22.2 volts (actually more like 14 or 15 volts max) then you will be fine. There is nothing you need to do in the ESC just plug it up and set it up. a 120 amp ESC should be able to handle the power of a 6S pack fully charged just fine.

jrbrandon

hi, thank you for your quick reply. that's what I needed to know because I have a 5000 6cell battery. the two new batteries have to wait. this is a pass time for me. you guys are great. again thank you

Top Bottom