I Woke Up This Morning and Realised I Am An ADDICT!!

Graham Lawrie

IMAG0953.jpgIMAG0950.jpgIMAG0951.jpgIMAG0952.jpgIMAG0949.jpg

With not having my parts for my 450 ,i dug out all my old stuff, bear in mind i have been doing this 1 year and i have a 600 project soon. When did this addiction take over? Boy has it been fun, from my we mini last Xmas to the spares i bought as parts and rebuilt and got 3 out of 4 going with one as a donor, then on to my Volitation, which until today i did not realise i had so many crashes and spares for!

As Lee said," i only hope that when i die, my wife does not sell them for what she thinks i paid for them".

Happy safe flying in 2013 everyone:)

IMAG0953.jpg

IMAG0950.jpg

IMAG0951.jpg

IMAG0952.jpg

IMAG0949.jpg

Last edited:

Derek

this definitely is an addiction and borderline "obsession" but the great thing is....you have admitted to it. See....life is good!!!

take care my friend!!!

Lee

I went from 1 to 7 helis in the first month of flying. Very addictive.

stokke

I'll second this. My GF says it's become sort of an obsession for me. She does not see me much because I'm out flying - and when she does see me, I'm either fiddling with my birds or sitting on this forum :D I'm gonna have to restrain myself before the GF has had enough :D

Tasajara

I am right there with you... I just don't tell my wife she can't buy any new things if we don't talk about how much I spend on my hobby :highly_amused:
I don't care how many I have any more, I just keep building...
As of now I have:
1- QAV 500 Quad
3- Spider Quads
1- IFrame Quad
1- Hexa
3- RiteWings flying wings
3- EPP Fireflys
3- EPP Yak 55's 3D
1- After Shock 3D plane
1- SkyWalker FPV plane
1- FunJet
2- Phase 3 F-16's
1- Slow Stick Highly Modded
1- Custom built AP plane
1- SunRacer Pylon Plane
1- Hand Toss glider converted to electric

that is If I didn't forget anything.. LOL

BOKI

Graham Lawrie; Iv'e done the same thing with spare parts on all my helicopters! Never been addicted before till I got into RC Helicopters & Planes next ! Just love the hobby & this site! :lol: :twothumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

mountaindewdude76; I could say it is & obsession also & it's just great! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Graham Lawrie

thats some list , welcome to the addiction:)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice one Boki, i was certainly at an all time low with mine at 2am this morning re-building:)

Top Bottom