Micro I went to the other side.....

trainrider06

been reading up on the Walkera V120Do2S and have liked what I have seen, ran across a good deal on one that was RTF, so I bought it....should be here in a week....
Decided to get me a little bird to fly around the front yard since I cannot really fly my other helis around here with any vigor, and can't always get to open area's with my limited time frames lately.....
Anyone fly one?

Tony

Staff member
You didn't... Now where did I put that ban button... Crap, seems to be broke right now...

Only kidding bro. Those are supposed to be decent little helicopters. Nice and small, something you can fly in your backyard. Let us know when you get it and post pictures and video!

trainrider06

You didn't... Now where did I put that ban button... Crap, seems to be broke right now...

Only kidding bro. Those are supposed to be decent little helicopters. Nice and small, something you can fly in your backyard. Let us know when you get it and post pictures and video!
Haha sure will!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha sure will!

Tony

Staff member
Off topic, but how long did it take for that post above to post after you hit submit? Found a small issue with the site and I'm working on it.

Top Bottom