i think i might need someone to hold the camera

murankar

Staff member
Yesterday I had 24 hour duty. Got off this morning and got some sleep. Woke up around 1400 and decided to go and fly in the court yard. This place is big enough to fly a 700. I got outside and had one of the most perfect days to fly. NO WIND, some sun and clouds.

The first battery went ok, almost lost the tail belt but recovered it and just stretched it some. Then I decided to go right side in and thinks were going smooth. Then it was time for battery two. Got it up right side in and well got it into forward flight. Got out to far and went tail in and side flew it back. Did much of the same thing with battery 3. Now I need that new gyro and camera guy to get here.

wolfman76

Sweet sounds like it was a good day for you... wish you got some video have my old roomie in a.I.t that requested to be stationed in Korea plus I have cousin that is half Korean her mom is from Korea. My great uncle was in navy n met her mom there.. hopefully soon I will have my 500 in the air will have to make sure to get video of me crashing it... lol

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
If I continue like this I will need more than a tripod. I will see about trying some video. I don't think it will be all that great.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
i feel your pain.. lol.. I never have anyone to hold my camera.. and just the day I am not making a video, I am trying some new stuff on my heli . lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hahahahhahahahahaha.. not in my case.only time I get to fly now.. ( as I have been told) is when she is hanging out with her GF's or doing her hobbies.. heehee.. so i fix my helis in the rest of the time. or plan how I am gonna upgrade my fleet (without spending money heehee :p ) .. if you have noticed.. I am selling one of my .50 size helis. ... or atleast trying to ..

murankar

Staff member
Secret squirrel stuff. So that would explain why you have not been on. Did she not know you had a hobby? I would start taking her to jo-ann fabrics to help her find a hobby. What would happen if I showed up wanting to fly? :lmao:

Give it some time it will change.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That's why marriage is a four letter word to me. I tried it 3 times. I do what I want to do when I want to do it! I've got a great GF now but, I'm not getting married ever again! Last one left such a bad taste in my mouth that I can still taste it ten years later! Lol.

murankar

Staff member
I have had the best 12 years so far. Its been rough at times but in the end it has been worth it. Now I just need to get my next model, in time I guess.

Top Bottom