i screwed up

murankar

Staff member
I got my main shafts and gyro today. One problem, I got dfc main shafts instead of standard. Time to see if I can make an exchange.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, yeah that may help lol. However if you are a really really good pilot, you can fly without lol.

stokke

What's the DFC parts all about?

Based on the little I've seen or read about it, it looks to be the most "pro" stuff one can get for one's bird?
What does it do?
Is it expensive?

Sorry to start Q&A in the middle of this thread.

murankar

Staff member
Na, your cool glad you asked now instead of later. It is a shorter main shaft and the linkages to the head are different. This is the newest fad on fbl systems. With a shorter main shaft you drop the head lower to the center of gravity and making a more stable heli while in 3D flight. Unfortunately I have a fly bar system so I will not be able to use the main shafts. On the other hand If I keep them then I will sell them at retail after I get back to the states. It is a two pack with two sets of jesus bolts. at least thats what it looks like. Any takers, I will be in the states in 34 days and a wake up so on Day 35 I will be back in Ohio for about 10 days. Retail was $11 and some change.

The Align head is about $36 USD plus you need a 3 axis gyro (i.e. 3GX or tarot zyx) and fbl main blades. you could be looking at [starting] just over $100 USD to get started.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
DFC is a new head design. The pitch links and swash drivers are all in one and the head I'd a little lower than other FBL heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Can't type as fast on my phone lol, what he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Lee

For those of you that don't know what is stands for its, Direct Flight Control. I have one on my 600. Works great and super easy to set up.

Tony

Staff member
For those of you that don't know what is stands for its, Direct Flight Control. I have one on my 600. Works great and super easy to set up.

I think Lee's head just got a little bigger with that post :biggrin1:

Lee

HAHA I have never seen it written anywhere, just DFC this DFC that. Now everybody knows :)

Tony

Staff member
lmao, I know I'm thinking about trying it if/when I get another fbl heli. But that could be a while.

Lee

Dude my month just went from bad to worse. I SCREWED UP is a great title for me. I forgot today was Market day. Parked my car last night on our street, woke up to got to work and my car had been towed!!!! $170 !!!!!! that i don't have. Roll on August

Top Bottom