I rebuilt my easy star :)

Lee

Ouch dude, thats gotta sting. I don't think hot glues gonna fix it this time.
If all the electrics are fine, just get a frame like the Bixler or something and transplant them.
And always listen to your conscience :D

Derek

That Easy Star blew up upon impact!!!

Yeah..a lil polish....that should just buff right out.

Despite the end result, it was a great video. Nice job!

Tony

Staff member
Eh, that will buff right out...

haha. That thing had some SERIOUS wing folding going on. It looked like one of the wings let go and that is why it went down. The Bixler 2 is supposed to have a much stronger wing spar than the first one. If you do get another easy star, I would definitely get an extra spar to put on that wing. 4mm or a bit bigger.

And you have to love the kids lol. My kids do the same thing.

Tony, after reading your comment i had another look and yeah i notice the wings. even before the crash they were angling up. i didnt even realise that was a problem til now haha. i even had to research what you meant by spars :) (admitting my noobness) Cheers

Tony

Staff member
We all have to start somewhere Johnny. No one knows what something is, until someone show it to them. All in the fun of learning.

i also recorded it from the fpv view but i dont know how to take the film off the HDD recorder without losing the quality. its an old panasonic HDD recorder i got as part of the package with the plane.

Top Bottom