Quad I Need Help For A Friend

Capn Pete

A friend of mine is looking for a quad with gps and wifi for her husband's B-Day. Can anybody recommend one for her? She has a limit of $225. I looked at the Bugs 2 and it looks like it'll fit the bill. Does anyone know if they're OK? I hear Hubsan is one to stay away from, is that true? This will be his first drone, so I want to make sure he gets one that will serve him well. Trying to add one more victim to the RC addiction!

Tony

Staff member
I don't know of any good ones in that price range. DJI are the only ones that I know of that have these features.

Capn Pete

Does any body know anything about the MJX bugs 2 or 3? I see them on YouTube, but you can't always count on the review if they're in the seller's pocket.

Tony

Staff member
The DJI Spark is about $380. It's their cheapest quad they have that I know of. And I know what you mean about those reviews. Notice I have not done any because people have accused me of being bias and only giving good reviews because they are sending me stuff. My reviews are always honest, but you know how it goes.

Capn Pete

Many thanks, guys. I may look into one of those for myself!. They're a bit over her limit, tho. I'll keep trying to find something for her. I know what you mean, Tony. People are ungrateful when you try to help them out and then they diss ya by saying you're bias. For what it's worth, your info and that I've gotten from others here has been invaluable to me. Glad to be a Patron.

Tony

Staff member
I have plans on changing this up a bit, and it all starts with you Patrons! You guys will be driving the next wave of reviews. If I can get anyone to reply to the posts lol.

Capn Pete

You're right. I didn't reply to that post. I'm not sure what to tell you, honestly. I like the build vids. I liked the tutorial on the DX6. (I have them saved, but not had a chance to watch them all.). I think we trust you to just hold on to the money in the account till you have something big you want to do. Thanks for your hard work. (Hope you're feeling better.)

Top Bottom