General I just want to be sure

danny

I am posting this thread just to be sure I am in the (beginner help area). I want to make sure on doing this right. What I did was picked on RC help lounge, then scroll down to beginner help area and click that and this is the page. It brought me to so I just want to be sure this is the page to ask the question? I hope I am right this time. I appreciate what you said. Tony and thank you Derek for helping me. I know sooner or later. I have to get this LOL because him and get ready to post some pictures of my problems.

There is a bunch of great guys in here who do not put you down for not knowing or not learning that quick, which is a great comfort me for two reasons. One on not that great. What a computer/ and number twois that I got some helicopters still in boxes that I want to take pictures of. And maybe you guys can help me out to load them in my DX six I transmitter.
Okay, I will take some pictures and again. I hope I am in the right place. See you all soon
:nervous:

EyeStation

Welcome Danny! You got the right place alright. Lets see if we can help you get those boxes emptied and programmed into your DX6i. Plenty of great help waiting in the wings.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, the helicopter beginner help area is basically an umbrella help section where anything helicopter help related can be posted and we will help with. So post your questions, we are here to help.

Derek

Hi there, Danny! I have to say, one of the best things about RC-Help is that we will never put anyone down because they are new. The only way that you are going to learn is by asking questions and asking for help. So...keep on posting the questions. We'll help you out!!!

murankar

Staff member
Help is our business. We have spent hours answering the same question. You won't find another forum that does that. We are here to get from pieces in a box to out right flying.

Don't ever feel bad or apologize for asking a question.

danny

photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

okay, I hope I did this right. These that helicopters that I want to try to bind with my DX six I spectrum. I hope I posted the pictures right and I hope I can get them up flying soon.

Thanks again. Danny

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

Derek

I don't know anything about these brands of helicopters. I suppose it's possible, if you can remove the receiver from the helicopters and then add your own Spektrum brand receiver. You'd then have to setup your DX6i for each helicopter. I dunno...I could be wrong.

Top Bottom