Micro I just maybe getting a Blade 130x

heli-maniac

well like i said i may get one
the thing is im selling my pool table had a few calls and one that came and looked and really seem like they want it if they can find some one to move it
so if it sells the little lady said she wants me to buy one
she saw Gabas out at the Fun Fly and said thats a cool little bird then she seen one over at Aero Hobbies with a cool canopy on it
I have been wanting another small bird to mess with and after hearing Gaba talk about how well they can take a crash so i started looking
the thing is should i leave it stock or if you have seen any of my other birds you now i like to mod the crap out of them for looks more than anything LOL

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
The mods that I recommend are ::

lynx tail slider
Blade B gear metal
Tail blades by Kbdd
And may be a ds35... (Not needed right away, whenever you can or want to)
Red O rings on all ball links. I can get you in touch with someone who has some
Batteries you can have better .. Just buy hyperion 500mah and you are set!!! :)

So not a whole lot mods needed but it flies great

I just also bought metal c and d gear.. But that's not important at all.. Just nice to have. Blade's own plastic ones are perfectly fine

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Lee

Nice Jesse, I'm looking carefully at what to get next, this or wait and maybe get the new Compass Warp when it arrives next month.

heli-maniac

just got the call the guy will be buying my table and picking it up in a week on the 1st so still looking at the 130x maybe i can find a smocking deal in the next week on one
so far the one i was looking at came with 4 batteries and a charger bnf for 279.00 free shipping

heli-maniac

ok got the pool table sold and gone so now im looking for the 130x found one at a lhs 249.99 could have it today
or i can order it on line for 279. and get 3 free batteries if i go get the one from the lhs ill have to pay the tax that will make it 270 and i would have it today with just one battery
i so want it today but i think ill order to get the better deal

heli-maniac

went over to the lhs walked in to look around ask to look at the 130x and these guys are total stick and balls if you know what i mean
so i guess ill be ordering it

heli-maniac

no it was not the same one
i had called around to several and got prices over the phone so i went over to that one were they had it for 249. 30.00 bucks cheaper than the rest around here
i use to deal with them a lot back in my rc car days if your not in there every day buying stuff they dont want to help you
o well their loss
i gust ordered it and some up grades should have it Wednesday
and that ugly green canopy is got to go lol

Top Bottom