I HATE Mondays!!!!!!!1

Tony

Staff member
This is DEFINITELY my Monday! Was woke up early by a nice little spider crawling on me while I slept. Usually I sleep right through them doing that... But, I didn't and he died for waking me up. As I"m trying to go back to sleep, I can a call from the wife telling me the "whole drivetrain has fallen out from under the truck". Sun-of-a... Okay, so we leave it there and let them pick it up lol. Yeah, I like my truck. So I get out of bed and tried to call the dealership where I purchased the truck, crap it's Sunday, it's state law that they have to be closed. I throw on some clothes and head that way. When I get there I'm happy to see that just the driveshaft (DS) has fallen. There was a bolt missing in the strap that holds it to the rear end yoke. However there was some damage to the DS. I didn't think it was too bad but did think we would have to burn out the factory seals to get the U-joints out. Lucky me, this had already been done. So the wife
and I head to the parts store and thanks to a weak factory battery, we had to get one of those as well. a couple hundred later we are back at the house. Don't forget I have to work tonight... We get back to the house at about 1915 and I have to start getting ready for work at 2000. 45 minutes to R&R the battery, knock out and replace two U-joints and get the DS back in teh truck. Somehow I was able to do it. Things are looking up. I go inside and get ready for work. As I'm walking out to the truck to take it on it's test drive, fill it up with gas and go to work, all while carrying my computer bag, thermos and coffee cup, I step over the RR tie before my driveway and step right into the side of a hole that my dog had dug. Twisted my ankle worse than I ever have before. Why does this suck? Because according to a paper that was (yes was, I can't find it) in the shack, I have a PT test today. I'm not going to be able to do it with my ankle like this but I will try. It's a simple test, I should be able to do it by limping around lol. And to top it all off, I had to put 20 gallons of gas in this friggin truck... That hurt lol.

So there is my monday story, no sleep, broken truck, almost a broken ankle and being robbed at the pump all within about 5 hours... What's your worst Monday story?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That sucks big time!!

Hey think like it could have been worse.. The whole drivetrain could have died... Or not come together in 45 minutes! But it did! And you made it to work!

Monday has begun for me.. Don't know what it holds but .. I rarely find Mondays any fun ;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I swear!! Mondays!! Lol day was gonna end well.... Right about at 11pm I got the wrath of Mondays . Got a U TURN violation ticket. I mean you kidding me ? Ugh

HATE MONDAYS !!!!

RMB677

For a change I had a good Monday, no honey do's or problems around the house. The weather was great, no wind, so I spent a lot of time with the heli's in the yard. Must have spent an hour of total air time.

Top Bottom