450 I got Mail

Lee

Nice, Lets see loads of build pics. I want t know your thoughts on it, as i might pick one up later in the summer.

murankar

Staff member
Looking good. A lot better looking than the EXI for sure. I wish I had the cash for the Align right off the bat. Only problem is that it would have cost me more to learn to fly. Anyhow good job keep it up.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
you' see night and day in the way this will fly compared to your other birds.. :) This looks awesome man!! good job! keep the pics and vidsd coming! :)

Tony

Staff member
I must be out of the game a little. Since when are they using a collet on the main shaft? Otherwise looking great!

heli-maniac

ok so this 3g flybarless system is a pain to set up but i hope it all works out
got all the parts in for it and going to do more mock ups to see if its all going to fit

Tony

Staff member
Very nice. I really like that canopy. So when can we expect a maiden flight video?

Tony

Staff member
CoG is not as big of a deal on helicopters as it is on planes. As long as it's not a drastic difference, I would see how she flies.

heli-maniac

thats the one off the HK450gt that i had
i was hopping today would be good but the wind is way to high for me to even think of trying with it needing a few more adj. but i got to get it in the air for that
heck i still have not even tried out the other pro yet lol got this one and thats all i have done since

and got to add some wait to the tail for the lipos i want to use
with every thing already in the center of the heli going to be hard to hide what ever i use

heli-maniac

well its so nose heave with the 2650 lipo it will stand on its nose i just ordered some metal tail parts will see if that will work

Top Bottom