1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

450 I Got It Anyway

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by D.O.G., Jul 31, 2019.

< Hippo & Buzzard | Bearing Replacement >
  1. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Disable
    On my last flight with my 450 heli...I crashed hard :(. I have to order many parts like blades, main gear, tail boom, landing skids and so on. If I ordered individually it would of cost me around $75.00 so as I was browsing around I found this US$99.99 23% KDS INNOVA 450BD FBL 6CH 3D Flying Belt Drive RC Helicopter Kit RC Drones from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com for, at the time I place my order, it came out to be $ 91.79 including insurance and shipping. I figure it would be cheaper then buying parts and all I have to do is take the electronics out of the crash 450 and put in this instead. Will see what the quality is for the KDS heli. I took a chance.

2. Matt

Matt Member

KDS makes some really good stuff. Didn’t realize they made helis too. That’s a good price for a 450 airframe.

3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Keep us posted. May have to build one lol.

4. D.O.G.

Disable
    You need to finish the ones that aren't done first LMAO :).

5. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Well I mean, what is one more unfinished helicopter? lmao.

6. Admiral

Admiral Well-Known Member

Information Technology (Retired)
    You won't go wrong with the Innova, I own KDS Agile 7.2, Agile 5.5, Chase 360 & an old KDS 450 clone the difference in quality in the later ones is amazing they went from building very average clones to producing really good quality non clones in a short period of time.

7. D.O.G.

Disable
    Thanks Admiral for that positive information. I forgot that you have the KDS helis and you are very pleased with them. I had the Align and Tarot so why not something different. The price was right I thought. $89.00 no electronics which is OK. Can't wait to get it now Admiral :).

8. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    If I remember correctly KDS has always made their own stuff. The biggest issue they had was QA stuff. The chase had the same issue. The 5.5 and 7.5 did very well for them. All in all not a bad brand.

9. leedude1

leedude1 Member

Hey dog, post up the photos when you get it. Im to curious to see what you're impressions are of it.

10. D.O.G.

Disable
    Hey Leedude1. I will do that. I'm curious my self. Right now I'm fighting with Banggood. I have a purchase order #, they took the money out of my bank but nobody knows nothing about my order. That ticks me off.

11. leedude1

leedude1 Member

Wow, they are generally pretty good with this stuff. I use Ali express (same thing different name) the only thing I see all the time is the shipping takes an eternity. We're used to getting things in a few days now so are spoiled. These orders take up the 30-40 days at times.. even forgot i ordered stuff and when it shows up its like Xmas LOL.
    But no sign of the order would worry me also to tell the truth. Hope it works out my man.

12. D.O.G.

Disable
    Well the good news is that they found my heli order and it's already been shipped :). Now the waiting game. According to the link, I should receive my heli in 9 days. You know how that goes Lol.

13. leedude1

leedude1 Member

Uh huh, 9 days before xmas :biggrin1:

< Hippo & Buzzard | Bearing Replacement >