I got a MCPX v2 From Santa,Heres some hovers.

zapster

Yeah i have flown it outside twice in the back yard that i,m sure everyone has seen way to much of.I have quit at like two minutes every time cuz i get to daring and it isnt enough room even for the little guy!ElTaco great picture ahh thats brave,maybe i,ll post one of me,yeah I will.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
dude! upgrades!! LOL!! tail boom! and tail blades are a must! then the turnigy batteries and the mod that lee did which saves the body from damages AND u save a lot!!! YOU will love it!! :)

ITS AMAZING BIRD! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Lee did a mod on the frame so that the canopy mounts (which are very prone to breaking) don't break. Those canopy mounts are the main reason for having to change its full frame... It grows old after changing three.. Lol...

Mod he did ( posted here on this website too) was cut a price of cf rod the size of the front mounts end to end plus a mm... Shave the ends to fit grommets, and plastic epoxy this to the front of the frame on top of the main board mounts. Almost unbreakable.

Here is the link :
http://www.rc-help.com/showthread.php?t=1071

Lee

Good luck with it Zapster. I need a new Main motor for mine. Its getting a bit tired now. I think i will go Brushless.

zapster

Its been to windy to hit any of the big field so i,m just buzzing it in the back yard witch is keeping it in one piece while i get a a good feel for it and i,m doing nose in hovering practice with it so thats helping me.There just aint much of a disk to push the stick toward the low side of though.But once i ace it on that little guy the 450 and 500 should be a breeze.

Top Bottom