I fly in this field, eyestation this one

Dbell79

image.jpgIt's in Merrimack, New Hampshire.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgThere I am flying...

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg More of the field.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg I'm almost standing for that one...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

loflyby

How green and pristine the landing strip looks from the air, thanks for sharing.

Happy landings!

loflyby

EyeStation

Yes, Thanks. Looks like a great place. I guess the perspective is evident in that above shot. Looks like more room than the onboard suggests.

trainrider06

Thats a very nice field Dbell, yours looks sorta like mine...next to a body of water. I didn't fly at my field much this spring because we had biblical flooding down here and the lake was right up to our runway. LOL was too scary for me, because if I happened to dump a heli in the water I wasn't going in after it because the water moccasins, and gators were stirred up then!

Ken Jackson

Yes very nice club. Does look bigger from the still shots. I love the aerial shot. When I watched the video I kept wanting to see the cars in the parking area but since you were flying I couldn't. The aerial still shot really gives perspective..

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

And I am a big Iron Maiden fan as well.

Dbell79

Thanks you guys. I really am blessed. Sure it's a nice piece of land, but what really makes it great are the people that take the time to teach a crip like me.
Dave

Tony

Staff member
That is what this hobby is all about. people helping people! That is what I love about this hobby.

Top Bottom