Micro I discovered the important of glue tonight.

sarconastic

Took my mcpx out and ran a few batteries through it tonight. Flew great for a w acouple then had a complete tail blowout. Luckily from only about 2 feet up. Spun in to the ground in a hurry and busted the landing gear. Pulled the cover off and the tail motor wire had been pulled out.

What does everyone else us to hold the plugs in.. I had tried fingernail polish. no luck there, it cracked.. 3m spray adhesive sprayed on a stick and dabbed on it didn't seem to hold. I have some contact cement at work I can use if need be.

Woody

Danie Dup

I have seen guys put a strip of strong sellotape ( or any other non stetch clear tape) across the top of the plugs. Seem to hold well enough.

Lee

The best by far is Liquid Electrical tape. Just dab over the connection, and it turns to a solid plastic coating, which can be peeled off at a later date if you need to get the plug out again.

0007581514003_500X500.jpg

sarconastic

Awesome I thought I was the only guy who knew about liquid electrical tape. Been My Ancient Chinese Secret for years. Never thought about it for here though. Thanks Lee. I will give that a try.

WOody

Top Bottom