700 I Did It Again

Geena

Staff member
I save it up for events like ircha, ohb, and other large out of town events. Nothing like getting paid to go fly....LOL

Geena

Staff member
Ok...... It`s installed. All that`s left now, is updating the firmware, and doing the setup. That will get done at the event this weekend, by my friend who knows how to do it. Or should I say he`s going to walk me through it, so I know how to do it next time.

IMG_0711.jpgIMG_0712.jpg

Geena

Staff member
I`ve actually been wanting to try one for a while. Just been a little put off by the price of them. But I figured, heck with it....I`m gonna get it. LOL

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Id really like to try one just to say I did. Sort of on my bucket list.....lol That Cool Kosmik 300 is over 1000k... I mean who in their right mind?? Maybe I'll just buy a tee shirt lmao. That Jive 120 is what Ive been looking at. They have a full minute of spool up to head speed. Awesome for scale. I figure I could always get most of my money back selling it. Even used they are not cheap

Geena

Staff member
Id really like to try one just to say I did. Sort of on my bucket list.....lol That Cool Kosmik 300 is over 1000k... I mean who in their right mind?? Maybe I'll just buy a tee shirt lmao. That Jive 120 is what Ive been looking at. They have a full minute of spool up to head speed. Awesome for scale. I figure I could always get most of my money back selling it. Even used they are not cheap
The 170A that I just got, is not very far behind the 300A as far as price. One of my flying buddies here in Sebring, swears by them. So I figure why not try one. It has all the telemetry features I need, a fantastic governor, and I have my friend for tech support.

Top Bottom