I Declined The Job.

Tony

Staff member
I don't think I have had a decision this hard in my life, but I turned down the job I was offered. If you want to know the details, Please read My Blog Post on the subject.

I know I still have things for sale, but that is to fix the wifes car as mentioned before in other threads. If I can sell off other things, I will remove my for sale posts and keep all of my toys. Until then, I still have to do what I have to do.

Just so people don't get the wrong impression, I moved the other thread about RCH not closing out of public view. RCH will never close if I can help it and now, I will still be on here even though it will only be at night.

If you have any questions, all you have to do is ask.

Lee

Good luck with everything Tony. I hope all is working out for you now.
We are having very hard times here in Spain with the terrible economy. July is suppose to be the month i make my money with the tourists, but the place is dead. Its the 21st of July and so far i have done 12hrs work!!!!! We only get paid for the teaching we do. And my wife is on 3 month contracts cause the company doesn't want to risk having anybody longer than necessary. I hope things improve for August, fingers crossed.

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like you are in the same boat I am. I know how the economy is because ours is getting worse as we speak. However, the job that I have had for almost 3 years is getting better with full time work. I just hope I can sell the things I don't want to pull us out of this problem rather than my toys being sold. But at this time, I can't be picky. I will have the money again to replace them later on down the road.

crashbash

Hey Lee,
I cannot believe its so slow over there, its so packed over here you cannot see the sand for folk, but they are not your sporty type, just content to lay around in the sun all day As for me still saving for my month in NYC in a couple of weeks time, hope everything works out for both you guys, will get back to the helis later in the year around September or so.

Regards to all Rob

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Lee, if I were 20 years younger, I'd come over there and take lessons from you!! Lol. Now days my body is too beat up for that. I can barely walk some days.

zapster

Yo Guys ,i know its been a while,dont feel alone i,m making half of what i was three years and not sure when it will turn around.Have not flown in mouths but will soon Any way chin up,surviving and keep smiling.

Tony

Staff member
Always Zippy, it's good to see you on here again. Don't make me drive up to Maine lmao.

Top Bottom