I can't see the moving pictures

Wreck-a-copter

Howdy fellow members. I hope this is the right place for this request for help. My problem is that whenever I try to look at a video that someone has included in their post, It won't open. I click right on the pointy thing for play, and the little circle goes round and round, but nothing happens. I left it churining for about a half hour and just nothing comes on. I am on a MacBook Pro and can see things on U tube, but these don't click. I have a problem I will be puting a video on about, but I fear I may have something set wrong. I have never had a problem viewing anything else.
Any thoughts?
THanks
WYoming

Lee

Which system are you using? Safari, Fire fox, Chrome? I had an issue watching youtube on Chrome i think it was. I went back to Safari and all is ok.

Wreck-a-copter

I'm using Safari. Maybe I should try another browser. Didn't think of that. That's usually a PC problem. Thanks for planting the thought. I'll let you know if it works.

RandyDSok

The issue would be caused on any computer browser that has issues with it's Flash plugin for the browser in question... PC or Mac it doesn't matter. On a PC it usually is as simple as uninstalling the plugin/program, restart to ensure all changes have taken place and re-installing, not sure about the typical procedure on a Mac is though.

Westy

LEGEND
LOL ... More Like...

1. Go to Garage
2. Get Large Axe
3. put on safety Glasses
4. swing and impact with Mac Pro until no more tinkling or shattering noises are heard.
5. CAll Apple and ask for thier shipping address....
6. Place not in bottom of Schrapnel box.... YOUR STUFF SUX!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I use MacBook Pro and this runs on all my browsers Firefox, chrome and safari.

Something is up with adobe. Sure you can remove programs from MacBook. It's easier. Just drag them to recycled bin and the cramp uninstalls itself. Reinstall or update adobe.

Recently adobe came out with 11.1... It's been a horrendous couple of weeks on their flash players not just ok Mac buy windows too. I have a work laptop win7.. Similar like yours or worse issue was happening on it... Just uninstalled adobe and let it install that again. Worked

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
Don't forget that youtube is also jacking with a lot of the things on their site. here a few weeks ago, you couldn't watch anything (or I couldn't) and even now, some videos you can go full screen here on the forum, some you can't, and some have the full screen button, but it's only full screen in the browser window and not the "full screen". I dont' know what the hell they are doing, but they need to quit lmao.

Wreck-a-copter

Thanks a lot for all the input. Didn't mean to turn the wolves on my most wonderful of all computers. I started with computers back before Compuserve became THE internet for us poor people. Then America On Line started up and the war was on. Nothing has effected the world more or faster than Personal Confusers and I'm glad. Other wise, I'd have nowhere to go like the Quad Forum, where I'm headed next to pour out my sad story and hope for help.
Thanks again, guys. (are there any Gals in here?)

Wyoming

BOKI

Westy; Having computer problems & its a real pain especially when you can't figure them out! Best of luck! I have on some you tube videos they stop loading & start again! Don't know what causes it !

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
There are a couple "gals" in here, but they have not posted up in a long time. I'm trying to bring more in here.

callsign4223

Staff member
If we could get some of these camera girls to get out from behind the viewfinder and start banging around the sticks.

Wreck-a-copter

Are we talking about seeing videos on my computer or wimmen into RC copters? Anyway, thanks for all of your comments. One of those magical happenings, happened, and I can see them now. Lots to see. It'll be a while before I post any flight videos. The Mohave Desert stops being the Mohave Desert, and starts being the Sonoran Desert around these parts and the clash of environments creates some pretty long lasting winds, particularly here, along the Colorado River. I probably wouldn't have noticed had it not been for my new intrest in coaxial helis, and other than some calm nights, there was no letup in the wind for two weeks at a time. I'd go over to a garage nearby if he had some empty bays, he'd let me practice crashing in there. Amost got HIM interested in heli's but he is a working guy. I would be too ifn I didn't have a wife that works. Every time she talks about retiring, I start laying in extra parts. Like batteries and EFLH1031 3 in one controllers. If all else fails, I can build whirly gigs out of all the CP tail props I have.
Anyway, I'm flying daily with my CPPro2 on the stimulator. Not getting very good at anything but recoveries. Real good at recoveries. sometimes.
Adios,
Wyoming

Top Bottom