I ave video equipment

murankar

Staff member
well I found an open box deal. a sanyo vpc-cg20. I hope it does well for this hobby. It should I just did my forst 10 minute video and it was alright. Don't ask and I wont lie! anyhow once I get my stuff I will document my trils and tribulations.

murankar

Staff member
let me film something worth filming. How bout a broke blade 120 sr sitting in a Harbor Freight case. I shall have this bird flying real soon. Horizon Hobbies does a great job at getting orders shipped. It should be up before the end of this 4 day weekend.

murankar

Staff member
I just re read my post. I sounded like I was talking about the heli being up by the end of the weekend. I was talking about the video being up. I just posted the video under the video section. Time to sim a few landings, need to work on slowing the heli just before landing.

Tony

Staff member
Work on bringing it into a hover, and then landing it. Doing a spot landing or a sliding landing is quite hard, and not for the beginner. And remember, always start with just hovering when you are starting out.

murankar

Staff member
hovering in the sim is rather difficult. my trims adjustments are not as fine as I would like. so I am having to fight the heli when hovering. Back to landing!

Tony

Staff member
That is almost exactly the way the real heli will be. It will not hold a hands off hover for very long. When you are landing, you pretty much guess when it's going to stop, and just let it go down lol.

murankar

Staff member
It just feels like I need a half click of trim for the pitch. If I give a full click it will fly backwards when it is light in the skids. same with ailerons. I need a half click right and that should fix some of my issues. Actually I need expo and dual rate to fine tune it even more.

Top Bottom