I am stuck with a video on my micro sd card, its not getting copied

Tony

Staff member
are you installing XP, or 7? Or am I lost?

and get realflight, better than phoenix IMo.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
30 Gb is exactly what i was gonna give it. Just installing now. Might try out Phoenix sim. See what the fuss is about :D

I had tried out Clearview first, and compared to it Phoenix 3.0 is tons better. Still, the experience isn't as immersive as I hoped with a quad proc and lots of ram. I think Tony is right Lee, and the king of sims is Realflight. Besides if you can afford it, you can fly online with Tony and others using Realflight.

Lee

Got windows on the Mac now but cant get AVG virus software to install?? Any ideas? It just times out.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, a great idea. Just buy a windows lappy and call it done! hehe. Otherwise, no idea...

Lee

I've already allowed enough of this infection into my mac without buying the black box it comes in HAHAHA :D

Lee

Ok so i tried again and it worked. Is that what i can expect from windows? It just works when it feels like it. LOL :D

Tony

Staff member
I use whatever comes on windows. Don't want all of that other crap on my computer. Never had anything happen in years. And what has happened, has been caught.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Lee I am not using anything yet.lol then again I don't acces ye Internet from it. When I new it I open ports. Use it. Shut the ports down.

Avg::: please don't use it! It's an illusion for antivirus. Lol

Kaspersky.. Light and BEST!!

Top Bottom