I am new here from Indiana, USA

Derek

Tony was kind enough to invite me to the forums. I met him on YouTube.

I am 36 years old and relatively new to RC Heli's but I'm having a lot of fun learning. After flying 4 channel coaxials for 3 months or so, I bought an Eflight Blade SR. I hated that thing. After trying with that SR for nearly 2 months, I stripped the electronics off of it and tossed the rest. Then I made the jump to a Trex 500e. I've had a lot of fun learning to fly it with confidence. That 500 shakes my nerves and gives me such a rush. However, my nephew was kind enough to make some changes to my Throttle Curve and Pitch Curve on my DX6i and now, I can't even get the heli off the ground. I did post a new thread in the "500 Sized Heli" section in hopes of getting some counsel.

My wife won't even dare try to fly anything RC, but she supports me with my heli and my few scratch built planes.

Anyway, i'm really hoping to get some help with the issues with my 500 and I hope to be around enough to participate in this forum. It looks like a great forum.

wolfman76

what are your settings now for your heli i have an hk500gt trex clone and tony gave me my settings if you need them let me know it might just get you back in the air i also have a dx6i i have video of it on the transmitters thread for customized transmitters

BOKI

Hi Indana ; I am also I don't really know much about setting up Helicopters! I am buying a T-Rex 450 Pro from my best friend & his brother lives in Michigan. Anyway his brother has it & he is extremely good at flying & setting up helicopters! He has mine now setting it up! I know if they are set up good you might have less crashes! Have more enjoyable Flying! Wish I could help you out. I know Tony is good at flying everything! Welcome to RC help I' sure we have some experienced guys who can help you! BOKI from ILLINOIS

Lee

Welcome dude,
Just tell us what your setting are and i can correct them for you.
Lee

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Glad you could make it over to the forums. Heading over to your thread now to see if we can get you in the air.

Top Bottom