600 I am Looking At COnverting my STD Flybarred 600 to FBL/DFC FBL

Westy

LEGEND
hey all ..... has anyone done this upgrade?

I have a 3GX coming and was looking at putting on this kit

Align 600DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set H60239A

20120203033807_173.jpg

can this be done using my existing Swash?

It comes with shorter mainshaft and all the rotor system.....

anything else I need?

20120203033807_173.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It will work with a standard swash, but if your blade grips are like mine, you will need those as well. Your best bet is to find something like THIS.

Westy

LEGEND
good Call....

I did not look closely enough at it and no Blade grips are included. can you use the STD Feathering shaft, bearing and thrusts? and dampers?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yes you don't need to upgrade swash dampeners and feathering shaf and all that. Just what comes in the package replaces what you have there. Probably will have a shorter main shaft. I did that conversion on my 450.. Similar thing but smaller.

All my birds are dfc or like right now . :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
One thing to keep in mind, if he has blade grips like I have, he will have to purchase those grips to accept the new DFC links. There is no bolt holes in the ones I have. Hence why I was looking at getting the whole thing. Just making sure everything is ordered when he does it.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
The dfc conversion kit that align makes comes with everything you need. Blade grips, main shaft, dfc arms, swash ball connector ends, couplers, head block.. All in one minus the tgrust bearings, screws for feathering shaft and feathering shaft... It doesn't have a swash plate cause its not a 'needed' thing :)

But it's the cheapest way to go fbl at least with align. :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom