Quad I am into Quads if they can do this! HElp me make this! :)

Lee

LOL After watching the review of the website, i wouldn't gamble my cash with such a bad company, even if they have some good products. I just got bad luck with postage lately. My presents i sent to my parents from Ebay never showed up. Lucky i got my money back. But my mum sent presents to me and celia here in Mexico and they never showed up. She wont get the money back for them. :( Maybe some poor Mexican will get a nice present next year when they finally show up. :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
True .. That "packaging" in that video was horrifying! Man! Circuits thrown like that with metal peices... It's like someone mailed you their box of junk.

Keith

I just put an order in with Goodluckbuy (appropriate name, bit like 'Fat chance airlines')... Under $10 just to see what happens... It is good pricing with the free postage (if it arrives)...

wolfman76

i just purchased 3 wii motion plus's from the link you supplied off amazon... and i am checking out the other parts to build my own boards from blueskyrc as we speak 2 of which will go in the frames i am building from lees quad copter build thread money permitting anyways atleast parts for 2 that is we will see how it works out.... Man i can't wait to get the parts in.... Melbourne huh i have a guy use to fly alot with on phoenix

Last edited:

Tasajara

Cool wolfman... I really like my MultiWii boards... they are very good boards for the money. Now they have Wii code 2.1 which has a throttle curve adjustment. It will make the throttle feel and fly like the flashed esc's for those who don't have them.

wolfman76

Got all parts also to build atleast 1 board in 2 weeks i will order enough to build 2 more might just order the xrotor spider quad frame too

wolfman76

Blueskyrc sent me e-mail already say my order was shipped as of late yesterday... Man you weren't kidding bout fast shipment me likey!!!! Lol

Top Bottom