Micro How to tame the wild mCPx and save on blades

Morelight

Fearless Freep
:popcorn:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s3Jl3qRNfpo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

murankar

Staff member
Night flyyer is always flying one bladed. I think thats his favorite mod other than his bright orange floats that he mods for his landing gear. He has lots of good Ideas to try.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
you bet. that guy has been flying stuff a long time, prob back to the heavy nasty analog servos :welcome: and a former marine I think. Respect. The problem with this mod is no rudder.. but with one blade and the tail motor still on, what you think?

Lee

He has a tonne of videos with helis and one blade. He was also the first to go heli fishing. I think i have watched all his youtube videos.

Tony

Staff member
he has done quite a lot in his life. He is one of the pilots that flew in the movie Blue Thunder flying one of the F-16's, he has been in a lot of magazines, he was in teh Marines for many years, and is an all around great guy.

murankar

Staff member
He retired Marines. At the end of this video it says USMC Ret. You should see him flying the CH-46 from Walkera, I think. He was like a kid in a candy store.

Top Bottom