Quad How to reduce vibration

Karubah

This is the latest test video. I have balanced the blades and motors but still need some work on fine tuning the gains. The camera is strapped hard to the frame...sorry it's a bit dark GoPros like sunlight. I think it is getting better. What do you think compared to the first one?

Vibration Test 4 - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

This is the latest test video. I have balanced the blades and motors but still need some work on fine tuning the gains. The camera is strapped hard to the frame...sorry it's a bit dark GoPros like sunlight. I think it is getting better. What do you think compared to the first one?

http://youtu.be/zX9jn9d8VZQ

WyDiablo

That's a really nice video Karubah I think you have it under control now. Having different size blades probably would have slipped by me also.

Karubah

This is the latest test video. I have been playing around with the gains. I think they were a bit high. This video is a lot better but now the gains are just a little bit too low as the quad is a bit sluggish. It was blowing a fair breeze so the quad is bouncing around but at least the jello has pretty well disappeared.
GOPR0086 - YouTube

Karubah

WooHoo jello free.:twothumbsup: It seems as if it was the bad motor that caused the crash that was causing the jello. Replaced the motor and gave it a quick test this morning to set the gains. It flew very sweetly, so I switched on the GoPro and went for a quick run. No jello at all so pretty happy not to be trying to sort it out any more and can just enjoy the flying. I will try and upload some video in a few days time.

Top Bottom