General How To Get On The Simulator

I did not know where to put this thread at. I was watching the live Sam last night and I would like to get on there I have a brand new Dell laptop computer that I bought just to run the simulator. My knowledge of computers is worse than my knowledge of helicopters. I would like to fly around on the Sim and be able to chat. I was listening to everything you guys were saying and I agree 100% that is why I'm a member of this forum. One thing I don't have the internet I use the hotspot from my phone. I'm going to do some research on a mobile Comcast hotspot later today. So I need to know everything I need to download for so i can have the computer ready to have you tell me how to do it.

Tony

Staff member
If you are going to use a hotspot, keep an eye on your usage. It can run it up pretty fast if you stay on there for a while.

If you are using Phoenix, you will click on multiplayer on the top and sign in. Once in there you will set your name and such and log on. If you want to join a room, the rooms will be on the left after you log in. Or you can create a room, your choice.

ChopDrifter

Yeah first thing, shop around for a fast cheap internet, if you have that in your area. The Next CGM Simulator is available in demo mode for 2 mins??

Top Bottom