General how to assemble a Durafly cessna 310 civil aircraft or grand cruiser

akhilrc64

Hai,

My name is Akhil I am new to this forum. As I am passionate about RC planes,5 a couple of weeks ago I brought a Durafly cessna 310 civil aircraft TWIN ENGINE made of EPO form from HobbyKing and and I got all its accessories in the kit. But as I am a beginner in RC planes I doesn't know how to fix it. And it is also a PNF MODEL were most of the parts are already fixed but still more to fix the things like

Connecting elevators, rudders, alirons to the SERVOS

and I aslo saw certain wires which marked as CH1, CH2,CH3, CH4 and how can I connect this wires properly and how can I connect this with receivers and Battery and transmitter.

with regards,
Akhil

Tony

Staff member
The channels should be mapped out in the instruction book. The ESC will go to the Thro port on the Rx, Right Aileron to Ail, Left Aileron to Aux1 (unless it's a single aileron servo, then it will just go to the aileron port), elevator will go to the ele port, and rudder will go to the rud port.

As for the linkages, It's just a matter of installing the servos, getting your linkages and adjusting them AFTER you bind your Tx to the Rx. Again, there should be instruction for this included.

One thing to remember, the twin engine Cessna is not a beginner plane, but the next step up. I would find someone with a little flight experience to do the maiden flight to get it trimmed out for you before giving you the controls. Flying is easy, landing is the hard part. But if you take your time on setting up the controls, it should go pretty smoothly in the air with little trim needed.

akhilrc64

Is there any video which I can see that will be great full and the model which I brought was a two servo on alirons and ot is also a four chanel model, kindly send me any video which shows this.

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately I don't have any video of this setup. I have been meaning to do some airplane videos, but haven't had the time. I will try to get them soon, but it's still probably going to be a while.

Top Bottom