How Is This Possible?!?!?!?!?!

Tony

Staff member
HK must ship from the future... Look at the dates on the shipment, and on my computer...

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Karubah

Must have borrowed the car from" Back To The Future" Maybe Doc will arrive on your doorstep yesterday.lol

Tony

Staff member
And Captain Literal has made a showing hahahaha. But yes, At that time, I'm guessing it was 0500 in China on Friday. Still weird though that they would ship this on a USA holiday. It's shipping from the usa after all lol.

Tony

Staff member
And my other order has just shipped. Not as important, just a canopy and program card. Put it on the slow boat. Should get it around August...

xokia

When I travel from US to India it was a 23 hour flight but they are 13 hours ahead. So I lost a day traveling there. On the way back I traveled backwards in time. I left early in the morning and arrived at home like 4 hours later :)

Karubah

No no no no, it,s the other way around. The US is the only country ( I think) that put the month before the day. It does make things a bit confusing at times. :confused1::dizzy: Haha

Lee

The US is backwards in a lot of things :D the date, weight, height. Get with the times :D jk

Derek

I just think it's funny that the date that Hobby King shows is May 7, 2013 and the date on your computer is July 4, 2013. Hilarious!!!

Westy

LEGEND
not the reverse way? .... that is normal!

- - - Updated - - -

you dudes ... are all upside down up there LMAO it is DD/MM/YYYY here in the SH

Derek

...but you all drive on the wrong side of the road, with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car, and your toilet water flushes the wrong way, lol. Well, I guess as long as it DOES flush, it can't be a wrong way, lol

Ken Jackson

I ordered 2 batteries from HK on June 5, US warehouse. Tracking showed estimated delivery date June 8. No updates to the tracking since. Contacted them several times, the standard answer is my post office must be holding it. They are on my crap list. I like the HK500 I just built. The blades that shipped with it are crap, and shake the helicopter to death. Tried balancing them, the are just junk, go figure.

I am so mad at HK I couldn't resist venting. Believe me I held back the adjectives.

Who else sells decent batteries? I would love to never buy from them again.

All I wanted was (2) 2650 45C 6S. Ordered the nano's.

Anyway the helicopter is solid I just can't get my IKon to hold the tail. Sorry guys never had any trouble with my 3GX.

Ken

Tony

Staff member
As cheap as them? No one. But helidirect sells Pulse batteries and they are awesome.

Karubah

At least you blokes over there have shops that have things in stock. The ones here always seem to have the bits that you need on BACK ORDER. So you order from OS and by the time you add on post your item costs almost double. End of GRIPE.:jaded:

Top Bottom