Micro How does this align 150 look?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I might have to travel a lot next year... Depending if I accept this new job. I need a heli I can travel with.

130x was a bad taste in my mouth with all the upgrades I did. Lol spent a lot on it ..

So what do you think about this 150?

Family is asking for a Christmas present idea for me ... So I am open to this. I don't think there is anything in a similar size that's good...? Mcpx... I am over it... As the BL version is still under powered.. (Compared to the one I had rigged up)

So tell me. Does some one here have theirs yet?

:) let me know :)

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
I don't think it's out yet partner! But looks like a lot of fun. I wonder how long that tail motor will last?

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
I want one too... But I was just givin two Trex 250 for building a friends bird and will spend time on them first. Looks like you'll be the first.. Let us know how she flies

Tony

Staff member
Gaba, honestly I would just get a 450 if you want to fly when you go out. You can toss it in your car, parts are cheap, and you can fly it just about anywhere. Plus, it will be more like the larger heli's unlike this thing, which, lets face it, will act like a micro.

I just found out that my batteries are all dead for my mcpx, so that one has flown it's last flight. And I will not have anything under a 450 now. Food for thought.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I will be traveling internationally. If I was on the road then my warp would have been my partner .. But I might be in Australia, Venezuela , india, Pakistan, UK.. You name it.

Not very happy about being away from wife.. But I am still waiting to hear from them. We will see

murankar

Staff member
IF your looking at a micro and want the CP feature take a look at the Axe 100 CP. It comes with 2 types night fly and non night fly. I herd the batteries were crap but a small purchas for after market packs should not be to expensive. PLus it comes with inter link for multi TX support.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Looked into it.. It lost me on brushed main and tail :( rather pick up a mcpx, whose parts can be found in Walmart (jk) lol

pvolcko

150 may be the ticket. I'm waiting for my LHS to get a few in so I can see and possibly fly one before buying (or see one of the shop guys fly it). Amazingly they are planning to stock it, at least initially. They stopped stocking align parts and kits earlier this year. I guess they got a good line on these so they put in an order for a few with an alternate supplier. Looks like a good in between on the mcpx-bl and 130X. Strong looking tail motor. Rotary servos instead of the linear type, and they look oversized for the model which should hopefully help them stand up to abuse. It's got a lot of potential.

Lee

Im keen to see a 150 too. 50/50 as to whether i will get one.
My concern it for the tail motor too. Not its power, but its durability in a tail first crash. It is stuck out there in a pretty vulnerable position.

Top Bottom