How can i Invert video clips

i have took some FPV clips of my Maiden flight using a Mobius Action cam, ot was strapped to the undercarriage of my Heli upsidedown so i need to invert the vids. can anyone advise please

EyeStation

I use Quicktime to rotate my .mov files. You have to go to the Window pull down menu and choose "Show AV Properties".In that window highlight the "Video Track" and then select the "Visual Settings" tab. From there you can rotate it 90° twice to invert the video.
When you close the video window it will ask if you want to save the changes. Choose "Yes" and you are set.

I use Quicktime to rotate my .mov files. You have to go to the Window pull down menu and choose "Show AV Properties".In that window highlight the "Video Track" and then select the "Visual Settings" tab. From there you can rotate it 90° twice to invert the video.
When you close the video window it will ask if you want to save the changes. Choose "Yes" and you are set.

thanks Dave, is this in the Pro version because my AV properties for video only has brightness, contrast etc...i dont have the Pro

EyeStation

Sorry, I may have mislead with the "AV" part. The "Window" pull down menu selection should be "Show Movie Properties". from there you should see the options.
But, yes I am running Quicktime Pro Ver 7.7.4 (1680.86).
It may not be in the generic QT.

Sorry, I may have mislead with the "AV" part. The "Window" pull down menu selection should be "Show Movie Properties". from there you should see the options.
But, yes I am running Quicktime Pro Ver 7.7.4 (1680.86).
It may not be in the generic QT.

yeah its the Pro version, ill buy it on Monday. thanks tho Dave

Tony

Staff member
Everyone on this forum knows... TONY DA MAN!!! And I"m talking Imperial Tony here! lmao.

Top Bottom