How American Are You?

Tony

Staff member
I saw this Meme on facebook and had to share. Greatest movie of all time!!! Can you name the dog? Can you name the man holding the dog? Can you name that truck? Hell, can you name that movie?

Use the spoiler tags if you want to answer to it doesn't give it away. Just put [ spoiler]your reply here [ /spoiler] without the spaces after the first bracket. It will look like the button below if you do it correctly.

That is such an awesome movie!!!!

As for the grammar in that meme, yea we are going to let that one slide lmao.

26169092_320759055084223_7002652535092023674_n.jpg

Admiral

Jerry Reed (Snowman) with Fred the Basset. You don't have to be American to love that movie.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, I was wondering what my international friends were going to say about that title lmao.

Geena

Staff member
I saw this Meme on facebook and had to share. Greatest movie of all time!!! Can you name the dog? Can you name the man holding the dog? Can you name that truck? Hell, can you name that movie?

Use the spoiler tags if you want to answer to it doesn't give it away. Just put [ spoiler]your reply here [ /spoiler] without the spaces after the first bracket. It will look like the button below if you do it correctly.

That is such an awesome movie!!!!

As for the grammar in that meme, yea we are going to let that one slide lmao.

View attachment 19687
That`s Fred

Last edited by a moderator:

liquid1

Smokey and the bandit is the movie, Jerry reed named Cletus is the man, the dog is Fred, can’t remember the trucks name. Loved this movie east bound and trucking!!

Tony

Staff member
In the beginning of the movie, snowman and bandit were talking after pulling the TA out of the trailer. The TA was Bandit 1 and the truck was Bandit 2. Now sure if anyone ever actually rode or drove in those old KW's, but man, those were real truckers!

Top Bottom