250 Honey Bee CP2 Throttle issue

Lee

I've been given this heli by a local guy to set up for him. Its all backward in the TX. The sticks are set up mode two but the TX is acting in Mode one. I have everything set up in mode two now as far as servos go and all works great, except the throttle. I cannot find how to get the throttle output to move to the left stick. Is there a wire inside that needs to be moved?
Cheers Lee

Lee

All pots are in the right place. I found two dip switches inside. After trying all combinations, i got everything working on the correct sticks. Now my only issue is the pitch is reversed? I cannot find how to reverse the pitch. We have REV for aile, elev, throttle and rudder but no pitch?? Any ideas?
Thanks

Tony

Staff member
I am lost on this one. Make sure to post up the solution when you find it though.

Lee

Ok all is good in the world again.
The Pitch on a Honey bee swash is backwards compared to normal helis. Swash down mean positive pitch and up Neg????? This heli is not what i would class as a good starter. I would consider myself quite knowledgable now on setting up helis. I have done everything by the book with this heli. 0º pitch at centre stick, pos/neg gets 8º pitch but will this thing lift off??? Nope I had to set it up wrong to make it fly. More pos than neg. Which doesn't really matter, as this thing hasn't got a chance in heli of going inverted. :D As long as it bobbles around on the ground for a few flights thats fine. Cause i've already sold the guy who owns it, on getting a 450 :D

taizi

i had all this with my cp3, yes pos pitch is down on the swash, ive learned now its best to steer clear of the esky helis with tail motors as they are annoying to set-up and even if you get all the pitch set properly it wont take off, i had to add pos pitch in order to get it off the floor, and as for the mixer that are on them, well lets just say that you need to have a screwdriver with you at all times as the gyro changes while your flying, but it was good to cut my teeth on

Top Bottom