Home is where the heart is:)

Graham Lawrie

On a business trip 200 miles from home:( Excellent Mexican food couple of beers and chatting with other Engineering Managers from all over UK from our other Mills.
Logged into Facebook lying in hotel bed and saw pictures of my sons 8th birthday party we had yesterday:) Miss home and family, and no flying tonight:(

BOKI

Hi Graham; Haven't talked to you or flown on Phoenix with you in a long time ! Sorry you missed your sons Birthday ! The Best with everything & your Flying!

Graham Lawrie

Hi Graham; Haven't talked to you or flown on Phoenix with you in a long time ! Sorry you missed your sons Birthday ! The Best with everything & your Flying!
Hi Boki thanks for that:) not been on Phoenix for a while as I am doing the real thing:) Maybe catch you on this weekend?

wolfman76

sorry to hear you had to miss your boys birthday graham here to making up for it when you get home though right!!!!

Graham Lawrie

I did not miss it Kyle:) Mrs posted pics on FB and then I saw them when I was away and it made me homesick:) Back home now:)

wolfman76

Oh ok i know i have hatred it if i ever missed anything my kids do when i have been at work i know it sucked

Top Bottom