General HobbySites

bmandery

What are some of the best hobby sites to order helicopters from? I have looked at HorizonHobby, xHeli, HobbyKing, readyheli. What do you guys use the most? Also, where in the heck can a guy find a TREX-500 or 550 kit that doesn't come with servos, motor, etc.. Pretty much just looking for the kit minus anything electronic. I am not ready to move to this style of bird yet. I still need to get my self a FP first.. I am about done with the 4ch CX style. 1 week is enough..

Thanks,
Brad

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
If you are in UK or european countries ask guys like Stokke.. :D

BUt in the US... amainhobbies , readyheli , helidirect, tmkarc1hobbies(my favourite, cheaper shipping) there are many :)

murankar

Staff member
And for me its msh-direct.com send this guy an email on sunday night and you get a response in about 30 minutes. This guy is dedicated to the product.

Tony

Staff member
Ebay is also good for finding the kits without the servos and such as well. You just have to watch who you buy from, some people have some really old and out dated kits.

zenmetsu

If you are on the west coast, empirerc.com here in Arizona is pretty quick and they carry some brands not found at other sites. I use them and amainhobbies quite a bit.

Top Bottom