Batteries Hobbyking Zippy Compacts

hoverinabout

I buy all my lipos from HK. Not had a problem with the nanotechs yet.

Always had prompt service from the international store. Recently bought a NASA H which hasn't turned up yet. Complained and they said it should arrive by 9 Sept which is over a month for delivery. Tracking says its at Langley at Heathrow so may not be an HK issue!

Not happy with the delay though.

Ah well spoke too soon :thumbsdown:

I purchased a Naza H with GPS and BEC module back in July. The parcel hasnt been received. Tracking supposedly shows it despatched to the UK. Contacted HK and asked where the parcel was as not recieved. Said I must wait 39 days as this is the delivery agreement. 39 days passed no parcel, contact HK to say give me my money back.

They say there needs to be an investigation that may take another 30 days! Tried to raise an issue via paypal but I used the card option so there's no record of the transaction although my credit card has been debited. Paypal have some wonderful ways to prevent you getting through to their UK \ Europe call centre so cannot raise a dispute within the time limit.

Absolute PITA.

trainrider06

i've purchased batteries from Hobby king a couple of times 3 Zippy compacts 1 Turnigy nanotech, and one Turnigy,
All but the Nanotech have been great! The Nanotech puffed on me after about the 3rd flight and I quit using it.
my favorites are the Thunder Power batteries, those seem to have more kick and last longer by and by.....but they are expensive!

murankar

Staff member
If you think about it they are about the same cost per flight. That pack puffed in 3 cycles now needs replaced, you buy another pack to replace it, it puffs after a few cycles and now your in a cycle. This cycle can cost just as much as a decent pack to begin with.

I have used gens ace with out issues and currently I am on pulse and have not put them through there paces yet. I have only a hand full of cycles on them. From what I can tell they are just fine for me.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom