HobbyKing Has A New Look

Tony

Staff member
Just signed into hobbyking to check on my order, and they have redone the website. Guess they need some new flash to make up for this uber slow processing and shipping. Grab the lube, the look is the only thing that has changed...

took a week for my radio and receiver to arrive... I'm reasonably happy with that.... but do stand by what many other people have said, place order and usually ships the same or next day....
Hell i've been lucky and ended up with same day delivery

Yeah that is crap!!
If they do that regularly then yeah hard to believe they are still around doing business.
I think the warehouses that serve australia are reasonable in their shipping.
Upon saying that, I still find it disappointing that I can get something from the UK quicker than I can from China or Singapore...
Landrover parts almost certainly within 3 days of ordering

RMB677

Went to the HK site today, the section I looked at still has bugs. I guess they didn't proof everything that was done. Often I think IT guys make changes for the sake of change and to insure they have a job. My attitude is if it ain't broke, don't mess with it.

murankar

Staff member
Thing is, is that they want it to stay fresh. Updates are good as long as they are tested prior to rollout.

Tony

Staff member
If you go in and check on your order, the tracking number is right up against a new link. They just can't figure out how to put the tracking number in the link so that all you have to do is click on it. Instead, you have to copy the tracking number, then click on the link and with the new link (Apply for return) right up against it, it's even harder to find out where your packages are.

xokia

I returned a charger 2 months ago still haven't recieved a new one yet. To their credit they did offer a full credit towards anything else. Since I bought a 800w 2 port charger I decided to wait for my 4 port charger to be back in stock again in the US warehouse.

Aregorn1

LOL @ RMB677 The problem is that most places have either an IT person working on the site or a Designer. They look good and work like crap or look like crap and work good. :hopelessness: one of these days these sites will get it together. LOL

Tony

Staff member
Trying to order new parts for the FBL and the site is so slow that it's impossible to navigate. Might just have to take my business elsewhere.

Tony

Staff member
Shouldn't matter. If they dont' have the server to handle the load, then they need to upgrade their server. It's pretty simple to do and with as much money as they are screwing out of people for crap parts, you know they have the money.

Tony

Staff member
Wow, I just signed into my account on HK with IE10 and HOLY CRAP they have issues. Hope they get it fixed soon...

Top Bottom