Other Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2)

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I bought this not knowing I needed the cable to get it programmed. All you get with this thing is the TX and RX. If you decide to order it, make sure you get the cable as well. You can download the software you'll need to get it programmed from their website. I didn't realize this either as I didn't see the tabs listing it as being available. Actually, I didn't even realize I needed to program it in the first place. I guess you live and learn. I'm ordering a couple of cables for it as the reviews on them say they are hit or miss. I don't feel like waiting again for another one while they replace it. I'll keep you guys posted as to how this goes. Until then, I'll continue using my 72MHz Tx. We'll see. PN on this product is: HK-T6A-M2 if anyone is interested.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I got the new Rx installed and bound to the new Tx. The heli initialized without an issue. Great days. Here is a short (VERY UGLY) video of what is happening. Hopefully you can see ... let me know what you think of how it's behaiving:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DIxmpKA2IkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Thanks guys. I'lll give it a whirl ... literally :biggrin1: Might even try to get it outside for some practice if at all possible, though today's schedule is pretty full. I'll let you know.

Top Bottom