Sold: HK600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
I'm selling my HK600GT. It will come with everything but the gyro and battery. This helicopter has been flown once, and flew great, but didn't like the gyro much. If you have any questions, just ask.

Price is $350 plus shipping. And shipping will depend on if I can take it apart. If you want it whole, it will be more than if I can take it apart and ship it in pieces.

Please only ask helicopter questions in this thread.

Parts List

Servos
Motor
ESC

<hr></hr>

HK600GT 001.jpgHK600GT 002.jpgHK600GT 004.jpgHK600GT 005.jpgHK600GT 006.jpg

HK600GT 001.jpg

HK600GT 002.jpg

HK600GT 004.jpg

HK600GT 005.jpg

HK600GT 006.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I have updated the first post with the servos, motor and ESC. That is the ESC that I had on the 500, but it was on the 600 the first and only time it flew. I would suggest the blue 80 or 100 amp one from hobbyking though. The motor pinion is the stock one that came with the kit.

Tony

Staff member
Last chance for this before I post it on eBay. I dont want to sell it on there, but I need money for more projects. I can assure you that this heli is in great shape. I have flown it ONCE and it did really well. I'm just not a good enough pilot to keep it.

I will be putting this on ebay Thursday 08/18/11. At that time, I will be locking this thread.

If a member from here wants it, I will take $25 off of the asking price. That's $325 + Shipping. And depending on if you will let me take it apart, will depend on the shipping cost. But, I will not be taking it apart until I get the money. Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom