450 Hk450 v2: head parts help

Howdy fellers! Im needin a little help here..okay..so i bought this lot of spare parts off ebay..they were advertised as 450 align/ clone parts..got a bucket load of parts fer like 23 buckes er summin like that..so..when it came time (after a helluva crash lol) to use em..iim lookin thru all of it..and see i have 3 different size's of the same parts!! :help: Lol..the top blade grips came inLittle bag..it included the grips,feathering shaft,thrust bearings..ect. And they all seem the same except the feathern shaft which is a good bit smaller in diameter. And on the bottom..the shaft lengths are obviously way different..but ther the same diameter..the longer one came on the grip with the ball..and the others are from the head included in the kit. Can someone shed a lil light on this one fer me please?

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I have no idea what the top blade grip is to. The other grips look to be off of the HK450GT. They don't look like Align at all. The feathering shafts, the longer one is going to be for a Pro model, and the shorter one should be for the SE V2 or HK450GT.

see!! now thats the reason i brag about rchelp.com to all my rc heli aqquaintences! absolutely love this site! friendly folks that are always willing to help a fellow pilot..and ur one stop shop if have a > anything rcheli related!! much obliged fellers! thanku so much!!

11050939_1013286578699191_1966405032_n.jpg

tony..so is the heads on the left pro heads and use that longer feathrn shaft?..also have two bigger sized swash plates than the ones im used to seein..

11050939_1013286578699191_1966405032_n.jpg

Tony

Staff member
The ones on the left are still for a flybar helicopter, notice the slot in them. But, they are the width of the Pro heads. My guess is those are from something like the HK 450 Pro.

ahhh.. gotcha..thanku tony. i rekon the seller was misleading me a bit..but heck..im not complainin..i got 4 er 5 tail assembleys with a handful of parts ..and 3 complete head assembleys along with a small folgers can of misc. parts fer les than 25 bucks..so i did alright. i wished however i knew someone who cood use the pro parts..id giv them to em..just to pay a little good forward as others have did to me!..so if ya hear of nyone needin em..holler at me..ill even cover the shipping! ...thanx again for taking the time to help tony. i greatly apprciate it!

Tony

Staff member
You do have an assortment of part there, I don't think I could use any of them for quite some time though. So I will let others pick out what they want, in whole or part and if I need something, I will hit you up. Thanks again bro.

Top Bottom