General HK450 tail assembly

Hey guys.... I'm looking for a complete tail assembly for this HK450 I got off Treff... It's a belt drive!

Preferably want a UK supplier so I get it ASAP, this build is dragging on so I want something decent and quick. I've searched google but I don't know what's the best to use...

Cheers

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
If you interested, HeliDirect has Align metal tail belt unit trex 450 $29.99 Sorry is not uk supplier but their shipping is excellent. Take a look.

Thanks guys, appreciated. I've looked at both align and tarot. Guess I'm going to have to wait for the orange tarot one from china to match my head... That's another 2-3 weeks wait.... Buga eh, but it should look pretty dam good...

murankar

Staff member
I suggested tarot just because you have the color thing going, plus I thought they would have the entire assembly in one kit. Another plus to tarot is that they will ship from outside the USA. So get the pieces needed and get that thing back in the air.

I suggested tarot just because you have the color thing going, plus I thought they would have the entire assembly in one kit. Another plus to tarot is that they will ship from outside the USA. So get the pieces needed and get that thing back in the air.

I've managed to get the orange tail blade grips and spindle URI, it's probably all I need as the spindle is definitely bent...

I should get my 4.75mm balls for the servo horns tomorrow from align so I should be able to get the head and swash assembled, then get the RX and gyro fitted on and hopefully setup the cyclic at least...

Taking ages though.... Thanks mate

Top Bottom