450 HK 450 pro updating

heli-maniac

im updating my hk450 pro to a align 3gx heli frame
the hk 450 pro frame with belt driven tail will be for sale when im done no electrics

Last edited:

stokke

Looking good, Jesse!
Is the HK 450 a so-called "clone"?
And are all the parts interchangeable with Align parts?

Tony

Staff member
Yes, it is a clone and it's supposed to be compatible with align. But it's not always.

heli-maniac

well got a little done on the upgrade and put the hk450 frame back together

the hk 450pro frame will be for sale it has a belt driven tail and come with the hk 450 pro rotor head

Tony

Staff member
Starting to look good Jesse. Is there an ETA when we can expect this heli in the air?

heli-maniac

well here is a video of it not a grate video but it will do i need to get a real video cam
its got a tail wag that dose not want to go away i have gone up and down on the gyro and it dose not change

sorry abot the grain of the video it didnt look like that till i uploaded it to youtube

Last edited by a moderator:

sterlingh

Jesse,

looks good, nice looking bird. I can hear the wind and see the bird gets slapped a little, you hold it nicely. If you don't mind me asking what part of Texas are you in? I'm in the Dallas area.. Anyway looks good thanks for posting.

heli-maniac

no i dont heck i dont get much time to fly just got the 2 batteries in today
and im still in the hover stage and have been at it since Thanksgiving
I know one thing is i can build these things just not to good at the flying part yet

sterlingh

lol understand. I put some time in on the clearview sim but stink for lack of better word. My Razor 450 never saw 12 inches in the air, yet. I have a DH 9104 but its not a real heli, and only 3 channel. I dont even try flying that one anymore. With the build going on and sim practice just seems like the best thing to do with the 9104 is leave it still for now.

I am getting ready to post a pic that you or someone else can identify for me. You may know right off the bat what it is. I can not find it in the manual. It was in with the tail boom stuff and is a black tube about 298 mm long, and about 2.7 mm round.Looks like it goes on top of the tail boom maybe but if so why? I will post pic on my thread under new sport. Thanks

murankar

Staff member
Speaking of Texas, I will be there starting at the end of September. I will be in the Ft. Hood area maybe we can gather at a central location and try and fly. The blind leading the blind.

Top Bottom