450 HK 450 clone parts

Slobberdog

New batch of Align parts to replace cheap HK parts bought in error, that is i know now in hindsight.

IMAG0234.jpg

Was OK with old under powered lower speed servo, but with new servo was a bit notchy and sticky due to the amount of play in the tail shaft slider bearing, so new tail output shaft, tail pitch slider and tail pitch control arm.

NO MORE HK PARTS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

IMAG0234.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Ah, you are learning grasshopper... :biggrin1:

I think everyone that starts out in the clones goes the way of Align after a while. Then after that, they go even more expensive lmao. Just look at Gaba.

those parts should take the slop out of it quite well. Have you looked into completely rekitting it? Might be cheaper in the long run to do it this way.

Slobberdog

tail box is ok have the original there as well, but will change out these parts for now and see what its like, OH and yes me is learning buy cheap buy twice,

Nathan86333

You Are RIGHT! I bought the hk 450gt just so I get used to the 450 class before I destroy an Align! and just learning experience in setting up pitch e.t.c. I still have trouble (pitch gauge). Im sure the pitch gauge is right, just my eyeballs are crooked.

Top Bottom